The Tie Competition
Terms and Conditions
- The Tie competition is open to members of Lodges under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be on the template shown or a photocopy of the template.
- Closing date for entries is 19 October 2018.
- Entries must be posted to: Tie Competition, Communications Department, Freemasons’ Hall, 60 Great Queen Street, London WC2B 5AZ.
- UGLE is unable to confirm receipt of any entries.
- UGLE is not responsible for the loss of or damage to any entries and entries will not be returned.
- UGLE's decision is final.
- The winner will be notified by 31 October * and announced in the winter edition of Freemasonry Today and will receive a tie made according to their design.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Copyright on the winning entry will be assigned to UGLE. The fee for this assignment is inclusive in the prize.
- UGLE reserves the right to display any of the entries in Freemasonry Today and on their website and social media regardless of whether they are a winning design or not. Copyright will be accredited to the creator.
- Employees of UGLE can enter the competition, but are not eligible to win the prize.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
* due to a deadlock in the judging, members will be asked to judge on two different designs, with the winner announced in Spring 2019 (the exact date will be confirmed closer to the time).